An official “The Inner Circle” affiliate podcast.
This week’s #4thChair will be occupied by…nobody. We’ll have a guest on for the first episode of 2019!
Topics for Ep193:
– Christmas FINALLY arrived, so how did we (and all of you) do with good ol’ Santa? We talk about the gaming gifts we bought and received!
– Welp, what better time but now to talk about our Game of the Year for 2018! We discuss our favorite games of the year as well as what we are looking forward to most in 2019.
– The PlayStation Classic is OFFICIALLY a sales bomb/disaster, but mods are making it a viable option for gamers that want to play PSX on their fancy new TVs! Should you grab one at the recent “firesale” prices?
– EA & Activision/Blizzard stocks performed quite poorly in 2018. What do these companies need to do to turn it around in 2019 and return to big money-makers for investors?
– Soulja Boy’s bootleg consoles seem to be selling…decently? Are we surprised that the line-up of SouljaGame systems have sold 5M units in revenue already?
Please subscribe/like/bell/all the good things – but only if you liked the show!
Oh, and donate if you’d like! We appreciate any and all financial support!
Thanks for your continued support of 4GuysWithQuarters. Please consider using these affiliate links below, which do not alter your normal shopping at your favorite online retailers. Your shopping through these links will provide us with referral bonuses, which will be used to improve our streams/shows and run more frequent giveaways.
Microsoft Store: http://bit.ly/2iYmdz7