An official “The Inner Circle” affiliate podcast.
This week’s 4th Chair will be occupied by none other then one of the greatest in the Twitter community – TimDog! You can always find him on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/BeastFireTimdog – so glad to have him make a long-overdue return to the show!
Topics for Ep192:
– The Game Awards 2018 are over, and what a show it was! We discuss our overall thoughts, along with our biggest surprises of the night and reactions to the most impactful world premieres!
– Ashen is FINALLY out and it seems that it was worth the wait! Reviews from critics and gamers alike are coming in very positive, but does it stand up to other games in the genre? Will the hype last?
– Speaking of Ashen, it looks like its “Play Anywhere” status was stripped in favor of a PC release exclusivity (for now) on the new Epic Games Store. Epic is making a huge push with its new game marketplace and seems to be stealing some once-considered locks from places like Steam and Windows Store. How is the new store so popular, especially considering the Ashen had been advertised as a Play Anywhere title since the announcement of the program?
– Capcom has added advertisements to Street Fighter V, and if you want to turn them off, you forgo your ability to unlock certain items. How do we feel about this, and is Capcom setting a new precedent?
– Nintendo has finally caved and is ending it’s revenue-controlling Creator’s Program. Now it seems that you won’t need explicit permission to earn revenue on Nintendo content through your favorite streaming/content-creating platforms. Why this decision, and are there any strings attached?
Please subscribe/like/bell/all the good things – but only if you liked the show!
Oh, and donate if you’d like! We appreciate any and all financial support!
Thanks for your continued support of 4GuysWithQuarters. Please consider using these affiliate links below, which do not alter your normal shopping at your favorite online retailers. Your shopping through these links will provide us with referral bonuses, which will be used to improve our streams/shows and run more frequent giveaways.
Microsoft Store: http://bit.ly/2iYmdz7