An official “The Inner Circle” affiliate podcast.
Topics for Ep180:
– Leaks were true – Xbox All Access financing program is true! We’ll discuss the benefits/drawbacks.
– Footage from Spiderman PS4 is starting to appear now that the game is quite close to release. Do we think that the graphics appear downgraded? Does it matter? Are people blowing these “downgrades” out of proportion?
– Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is now backwards compatible on Xbox One, completing the old 360 library for the series in the backwards compatibility program! We had a chance to play it a bit and have some thoughts.
– September’s Xbox Games with Gold look pretty bad when compared to the rival Playstation’s PS+ free game offerings. We give our thoughts on this, and discuss whether or not each of these companies has some sort of information regarding which games will be offered on the rival platform.
– Cyberpunk 2077 had a pretty lengthy gameplay trailer on their official YouTube page (~50 minutes!), so we give our impressions on that.
– Halo Master Chief Collection finally got it’s much-awaited 4K/multiplayer improvement update. Does it live up to the hype? Is it a bit too little too late for this collection!?
Please subscribe/like/bell/all the good things – but only if you liked the show!
Oh, and donate if you’d like! We appreciate any and all financial support!
Thanks for your continued support of 4GuysWithQuarters. Please consider using these affiliate links below, which do not alter your normal shopping at your favorite online retailers. Your shopping through these links will provide us with referral bonuses, which will be used to improve our streams/shows and run more frequent giveaways.
Microsoft Store: http://bit.ly/2iYmdz7