In Episode 161, Inferno returns after a month+ long work hiatus to discuss the latest gaming news. This week we’ll talk about:
– Twin Galaxies laying the SMACKDOWN on big names (Todd Rogers and Billy Mitchell) by calling their long-standing gaming records into question!
– Two big CEOs from Sony and Activision are stepping down: does this suggest turmoil in the gaming industry?
– Overwatch FINALLY receives a 4K patch for Xbox One X, putting it at near-PC level! Also, Overwatch league is getting exceptional e-sports viewership and big names, including owners of high-profile sports teams, are buying in!
– Monster Hunter World and Shadow of the Colossus – are they 2018’s proof that single-player games are far from dead?
– Why is seemingly EVERYONE loving Battle Royale? Even big companies like Take-Two/Rockstar are considering adding this mode into huge upcoming releases (aka Red Dead Redemption 2) and rumors are that well-established shooting franchises are considering tacking it on as well (Halo?).
– Quick thoughts from Inferno about Xbox GamePass providing day-one access to new Microsoft Studios AAA titles – is this bad for their value/sales?
Please subscribe/like – but only if you like the content! Surely feel free to message us or comment about things that you didn’t like – we appreciate constructive criticism!
Oh, and donate if you’d like! We appreciate any and all financial support!
Thanks for your continued support of 4GuysWithQuarters. Please consider using these affiliate links below, which do not alter your normal shopping at your favorite online retailers. Your shopping through these links will provide us with referral bonuses, which will be used to improve our streams/shows and run more frequent giveaways.